Protos Demos user agreement
1. Parties to this agreement This User agreement (referred to hereinafter as the Agreement) contains the terms and conditions of the use of protosdemos.com web service (referred to hereinafter as the Service) owned by Protos Demos Oy (referred to hereinafter as the Service Provider). When a person (referred to hereinafter as the User) completes the registration process or orders product/s, he or she agrees to this Agreement. Contact details of the Service Provider: Protos Demos Oy FI27220257 Vesalantie 6, 24910 Halikko As., Finland
2. Use of the Service 2.1. The Service is intended for private individuals, institutions and companies who live / which are located in the countries listed on the Service website. 2.2. Return policy does not apply to orders made by institutions or companies. 2.3. You must be eighteen or older to order products from the Service. 2.4. Everything in the Service, including images, drawings, sound, graphics and text, is protected by worldwide copyright and other proprietary laws and treaty provisions. Service Provider grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, and not to download, except where specifically invited, nor to duplicate, sell or modify, any portion of this site without express written authorisation from the Service Provider.
3. Registration 3.1. The User can register by filling out the registration form and choosing a username and password. To register, the User must provide his/her real name, address, phone number/ mobile phone number and e-mail address. In addition to the information mentioned above, the institutional and corporate customers must include the trade registry number and VAT number. 3.2. By registration, the User warrants that he/she has read the provisions of this Agreement agrees to these provisions and pledges oneself to comply with these provisions. 3.3. The User ordering on behalf of a company warrants that he/she has sufficient authority to order the items in question and bind that company to this Agreement. 3.4. Registration is free of any charges.
4. User responsibilities 4.1. The User accepts responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. The User is solely responsible for maintaining the security of his/her password. 4.2. The User warrants to the Service Provider that the information he/she provides during the registration process (and any notification of change of such information) is true and correct. 4.3. The User warrants that he/she is over 18 years old.
6. Ordering and Payment Terms 6.1. When an order is placed in the Service the binding sales agreement between the User and the Service Provider is reached when the User receives an order confirmation e-mail in which the availability and estimated delivery time are confirmed. 6.2. Unless otherwise agreed by the Service Provider, payment must be received by the Service Provider prior to acceptance of an order. 6.3. Service Provider reserves the right to reject any order in its sole discretion.
7. Product prices 7.1. The product price is the price displayed for the item on the Service at the time of ordering. 7.2. Delivery charges vary depending on the shipping destination. 7.3. All the product prices are displayed in EUR. 7.4. Taxes and Duties 7.4.1. For the European Union countries, all prices displayed are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax). 7.4.2. All non-EU countries (except Australia effective 1 July 2018, see 7.4.3.) are shipped to on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis and all the product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The User from a non-EU country is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the destination country. 7.4.3. Effective 1 July 2018, Australia is shipped to on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis and all the product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. For shipments with a total value above AU$1,000, the user is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the destination country. For shipments of AU$1,000 or less, GST (Goods and services tax) of 10% will be added to the price at checkout. Made by Choice collects and pays the GST to the Australian Tax Office (ATO) in accordance with Australian legislation. The user is liable for all other import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the destination country.
8. Delivery 8.1. Delivery charges vary depending on the shipping destination and are stated for each order at check-out. 8.2. Delivery times vary from product to product. Delivery time is determined by the availability of the product and order destination. 8.3. Service Provider shall not be liable for delays in performing or failure to perform this Agreement or any obligations hereunder, which are directly attributable to causes beyond its reasonable control (force majeure), including, but not limited to, acts of God, fires, strikes, labor disputes, war, acts or intervention by any governmental authority, failure of a common carrier, supplier, hardware, software, browser, or communications equipment, or network failure, congestion, or malfunction. 8.4. Service Provider reserves the right to deliver different products ordered at the same time separately. 8.5. Service Provider takes responsibility for the loss and damage of the product occurred during the delivery
9. Cancellation and returns 9.1. The User (except institutions and companies) has a thirty-day right to return or exchange a product according to Finnish consumer protection legislation. This returns policy does not extend to products which are produced or altered according to the customer’s wishes. The customer has a right to return a product if: 1. The order has been cancelled according to the terms and conditions by notifying Made by Choice within 30 days of delivery, 2. The product has not been used, 3. The product is in the condition that the customer received it in and all the parts of the product are included in the package and 4. The product has been repackaged into its original package or an equivalent. 9.3. The product must be returned immediately after cancellation. 9.4. When returning products User will be responsible for the risk of damages.
10. Changes to the Service and this Agreement Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Service, policies, and this User Agreement at any time.
11. Jurisdiction and Settlement of Disputes This User Agreement will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Finland. Any contractual disputes are primarily settled through negotiations, in other cases disputes are settled at the Helsinki District Court, Finland.
12. Language of this Agreement The parties have agreed that this Agreement and related documents shall be written in English.Back